Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 1, 2011

Card for today..

Birthday card for dear friend.. I promise not to tell how young she is.  We enjoyed a wonderful dinner   to celebrate.
Humm--- card doesn't look very bright here.  This is called, quick circle card. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, remember to enjoy God's many blessings.
Cheers
fran

12 comments:

  1. Super sweet card...this has SPRING AND SUMMER written all over it :) tfs...I'm most def a follower of your blog.

    Please stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    I have set up a blog surfing linkamajig. You enter your page in if you'd like to find more followers...great way to say inspired and find new ideas!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, I am finding you from Gopi's surfing links... Love your card... great colors and paper choice.

    Hope you will look for my link.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the circles! sent here by Create Me Pink! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. The circles are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Bright and cheery...love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so pretty - I love the colors! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scissors and bight colors on your blogpage and your circle card. I am a new follower who found you on Create Me Pink I would of eventually found you on MOMO's blog link too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fran, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now too. I love your card and the pretty bright colors.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card you did a good job create me pink sent me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello and just want you too know that I found you through Momo and I am Trying to Follow every blog from momo's got followers! Sounds like a challenge to me!! LOL...

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card. Momo sent me and I am a follower now. I cant wait to see what your going to post next. I am new at blogging and only have one project posted. Feel free to visit, take a look around and maybe grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)