Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Apr 14, 2011

Yippee..

Yippee... I am getting a card posted.. it has been awhile.  Don't know if I am just being lazy or just not in the mood.  Think I am letting to many other things take up  my time. Not only that, I am having a few problems with my internet.. which just burns me up!!!
  Any way here's another circle card using the scraps of the last card.



With this card I am sending a Crochet Cross, for my something for you.. My big passion is crocheting.  


I want to thank all my new followers, if I miss a few of you, I am sorry... I will find you, it may take awhile.
Cheers .. remember God love you!



6 comments:

  1. Love the circles around the flowers, a great way of using your scraps up. That is also a lovely bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear u are still having problems with the internet..hope you get it fixed real soon. I like crocheting too..LOL Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, the card is wonderful. I love the bling on the paper. The cross is beautiful! The recipient is going to be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job mom! Glad to know you got your computer fixed
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and ingenious card Fran! Love the colours and the circles are brilliant! Never think of things like this. I'm missing a lot!
    Thank you so much for your well wishes Fran, they mean the world. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet happy card, bonus points when you can use scraps too! I think your present of a handmade, crocheted cross is wonderful and very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)