Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Mar 30, 2011

A New Award

                                          


Thank you Bobbi, for this wonderful award, you can check her out at Caught the Scrappin' Bug  ! She is my DD.


The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

Here's my pick...
  1. Kattt Xotica's Kreation at.. http://kattyxotica.blogspot.com/ 
  2. Karen Wood at..  http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com/
  3. Steph blog .. at   http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
  4. Antmee.. at http://antmee.blogspot.com/   
I notice that most of my new followers have already received this aware.. Isn't that great?
If you have already have this award.. do what ever you want with it. Just have fun

I want to also thank my new followers.  I am sorry that I can't seem to find some of your links, but I will keep trying.
Have a great day and happy blogging!
Cheers
fran

Here's a super Award from One Heart Scrapper  Thank you Cherie for thinking of me.


These awards put a smile to this old face.. thank you again girls.  Looking forward to visiting your blogs. 
Cheers
fran

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FRAN :) Your award brought a huge smile to my face and I'm deeply honored to be recognized :)

    ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award!

    Steph
    http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)