I used a tube like brush.. hang on!! I have to look in the trash to find the name of it.. Found it.. it is Pentel Art Aquash Brush... you just squeeze the water tube .. not to hard, just enough for a small drop of water. It works wonderful. I need lots more practice and some cute little something to colors.
Here is the Birthday Girl...... Happy Birthday Bobbi!
Hope you all have a great week. I will be away from my desk..craft room for the next week. DH and I are taking a week in Eureka Springs Ar. with friends. It should be beautiful there this time of the year.
Enjoy God's many Blessing.
Cheers

The card is super. Thanks for celebrating with me.. really mom you didn't have to post that picture! LOL - love you and have a great time, see you when you get home.
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this...I've never heard of pencil water colors in a tube before! You did a fabulous job with them. Your daughter is for sure to love this card. Enjoy your time away with your friends...have a safe trip and we will see you when you get back!!
ReplyDelete