This isn't for any challenge.. it's a card I need for a wedding this week end. This has been a busy month for me. I plan to post some of the things I been doing. Like my trip to Eureka Spring Ar. and my trip to Evansville to visit my DD #2, My DD#1 in Fl. is flying in for this week end. So maybe I can post next week. I don't think I have been missed, but I sure miss blog hopping!
Thanks for stopping by, you can leave a comment, it would make me smile.
Oct 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great card Bobbi. Sounds like you've been busy.
ReplyDeletelove the card..loved having u and bobbi visit..thanks for helping with the craft room..looks so nice. love you
ReplyDeleteI miss you when you go away!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card...love all the hearts and the silhouette. Great to see you back.
ReplyDeleteWery nice tings and blog.
ReplyDeleteHave nice week.