Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Sep 27, 2010

Tuesdays Sketch ICS

 ICS #84. Tuesdays Sketch.. The doggie and dog house is cut from Paper Pups. This is my man card, I have a hard time picking colors. Its seem like I always pick dark colors.. Here's the sketch and card.


The card is folded three ways, I didn't think of taking a picture of the inside center which just said Happy Birthday using the cricut cut before I send it out.

Thanks for looking.  Hope every one is having a great week, we people up north are enjoying the beautiful fall colors. Here's some fall colors for you....


Dang.... I did it again.. didn't finish my card.  When cleaning up my mess and looking at the sketch again (after it was posted) I forgot to paste my "hello" on the front of my cards.
And the card is send out to my friend.... dang!  I have never been old before, and if this is the way it is... I don't like it... not one bit!!
Cheers
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile... :-)