Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Sep 27, 2010

Secret!

Peachy Keen   Challenge #37 Sketch with a Twist wants us to use Kraft card stock.
 I am using the brown with this card. 
I am trying to get out of my comfort zone thanks to Viv at Crafting Haven

I have been practicing.. water color pencil, using markers, painting those little stamp pictures. Working on making bows. I found a web site that worked wonderful for making small or any size bows, you might know I shared it with me DD  at Caught the Bug dang... she is sharing it with the world!!! She could never keep secrets. LOL.. On this card I use a new paste because I am going broke using tape. Dont know the name of it because DD brought a gal of the stuff.  She likes to share!  It is very messy!! grr but if I keep using it should get better... right? Later this week I will share my painting of one of those little stamps. This one also has a little bow made with a fork,  well it can be done with out the fork, I just wanted to practice.
Here's the Sketch .. brown card stock using Kraft card stock.




Here is a secret.... the card that was to go here isn't here!! ... I didn't use the right sketch (it was for ICS).. put the card on and oh my...... wrong sketch.... so I made this one very fast (as you can tell) 


Hope you all have a great day, until the next time, keep enjoying your many blessings.

Cheers

Fran

2 comments:

  1. very nice, I know about the comfort zone,,, I like it there!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran! I'm SO happy that you stopped by my blog...somehow your blog got deleted from my side bar and because you and I go WAY back (to the time before I knew what I was doing) I wasn't a follower...but I fixed that...lol! I really have missed out on all your creations! Great job and of course you can use the sentiment you silly girl...I am honored! Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)