John 10:10 " I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly." Sisters' In Christ are asking us to use real or faux stitching some where on our card or project.
Peggy Sue at Rose by my Window gives us words of wisdom on living out the dash of life. Today I am practicing faux stitching on my card. (first time putting holes in my card) . Here's my card.
I need short Scripture to use for the corner of my card (inside). I haven't came up with one yet... if you have one you would like to share, please leave in my comment box.
Off to get dressed and clean up my paper mess and get on with my day. Would'nt it be wonderful if we didn't have to eat and wear clothes.... dang Adam and Eve. I know, I know.. it was part of God's plan to make choices. What to wear, what to eat!! Sorry, I guess I am in a funny mood today..
Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.
Cheers

This is so pretty, lovely soft colors. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card and faux stitching is perfect on this card. Lol about the not eating and wearing clothes.....I suggest that to my family all the time but they just smile and walk away.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. So sweet. It's always such a pleasure to see your pretty creations. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.
ReplyDeleteJust precious!!! Thans so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
ReplyDeleteOkay, you did make me laugh, but living as far north as I do, I really appreciate clothing, especially the warm, fuzzy sweaters in winter . . . but then I guess if we did live in the garden of Eden the temperatures would be nice all the time. Great job with the faux stitching, and a sweet card. Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely - very calming!
ReplyDeleteRx