Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water." Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
What we are to do is "Create Card or project that depicts water, letter in words or image"
This is one of my favorite pictures that was taken on our lake. At one time we had seven swans together. I think they are one of Gods most beautiful creature.
Opus Gluei Challenge # 70 "Fair-Well Summer. the picture they used was at a fair. . This is my take of the picture. Lot of colors.
Have a great week.. Enjoy God's many blessing..we are having beautiful weather.. little windy, but nice.

Beautiful card Fran....how lucky are you to have a lake with swans a swimming so close by.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card and beautiful picture..Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous I love that image with that DP! Fabulous! Love it! it is great to have you play along for this weeks Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge and would love to see you again! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda SSIC Design Team
I love it! What a wonderful frame for that picture. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
ReplyDeleteI love the card, it made me smile
ReplyDeleteGooby_Dooby
HI FRAN! I love the Gospel quoted - it is beautiful and so true.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card, I am glad you enjoyed and were inspired by the colorful photo for our theme. Great take on it, lots of color but also a beautiful centerpiece - that amazing swan. I don't know how there are some people who can live in this world (yes, it has troubles but sooo much beauty) and not marvel that our Lord is a wonderful God. We are blessed to have such beauty.
Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, I love to see when you are playing with us!
Beautiful card. I love that you had swans on your lake for inspiration. Love all the bright colors. Thank you so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. It's always so heart warming to see your entries.
ReplyDeleteOh this is just so beautiful! I love swans too.... they are so graceful and regal! Thanks for sharing your pic. and thanks for playing along with Stampin Sisters in Christ!
ReplyDelete