It looks to me like I really need a skooky Keen face.. I did try the owl big eyes from the PK Animals faces, for the eye, but they looked kind of funny. So I just let the cricut have it. Well, I need to hurry back out doors to finish helping my DH build railing for our deck.
Peachy Keen challenge #36. Color Combo and sketch.. colors are Melon (pinkie orange), Daffodil (Med, yellow) and Cobalt (dark blue)
Enjoy Gods Many Blessing.



Well, I think this card is cute!
ReplyDeleteSo do I Fran! So do I! It's a little belter as we say here in the NW of England! It's great to have you playing along with us again at Peachy Keen. Good luck!! Viv xx
ReplyDeleteI like you card. I can see how it would be hard to find the right face for this fellow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Teresa
this is a great card! cute spider!
ReplyDeleteCarol<><
I think your card is cute too! Good luck with the PKS challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is adorable, Fran! Great job with the challenge, and I'm so glad you could join us at PKS!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie