Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Sep 4, 2010

MerryMade Give A Way

Here's my take on MerryMade give away! 


MerryMade Cards and Crafts is having a super give away.
Here's what we need to do.... coloured image (any form of colouring) and some form of sticker. You have until Wednesday the 8th. of September ( Australian time.)

Check out her 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. prizes,  you don't want to miss out on this one.
As soon as I get my card finished I will post it here.  I am always about the last one to post my cards for a challenge, than its to late for you to join in. 

Sept. 6th.  POSTED my card........
As you can see I don't do coloring or painting very well. I love to paint on wood, I don't understand the paper stuff yet. Thinking I need special watercolor paper, so I run out and bought some.  I already have watercolor pencils, but hardly ever used them.  Played with the pencils most the day. . The only stickers I have are these little round circle that you can see on the card.

It's been a nice relaxing day at our house today, windy, but a beautiful day.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card Fran....such a cute image. So glad I helped you dig out your pencils....I hope you have fun with them. Thanks for entering my giveaway and sending you luck for the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card mom,I think your doing good on the coloring.. keep practing

    sorry you didn't win!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)