Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 19, 2010

It's needs to go...

Opus Challenge is right down my ally.. I made some card calendars for a craft fair that didn't go to well in Dec.   So here I am left with cards with  year 2010 on them.
Opus Challenge #68--- Move It Out of your stash into a project. Don't know if this qualifies or not... but these calendars need to go, they are taking up space. One of the reasons I haven't been posting is, you have seen these somewhere in my blog. If you missed them you can check them out Here .

What I am doing is replacing the calendars part with something else or circling the date and saying it's a special day. Turning them into cards. The hard part of this project is removing calendar that has been glued down, (I mean GLUED) without messing up the card.

This card was for month of Feb.

Now does any of this make sense?
Well, back to my messy craft room... Have a Great Day!  Don't forget to enjoy God's many blessings along the way.
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. HI! Fran, it is so nice to see you participating in one of our challenges, we've missed you!!!

    What a good idea and a clever way to reuse something! This is such a cute card - the birds are a fun element and it has such a happy vibe to it. I'm looking forward to seeing how you repurpose some of the other months. (and God bless you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute cards like this! Birds seem to be a hit with me right now. I also love recycling. Which is why my craft room always gets so cluttered! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I love that you are revising the design to fit the need. I would just glue the new thing right on top of the calendar. I'm too lazy to try to fight it off. So glad to see you back with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant bit of re-cycling Fran!! LOVE those birds. Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)