Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Dec 10, 2009

Cards for CD folders...


These Calendars CD didn’t do very well at our Craft Fair. But here was and are my thoughts if they didn't sale. For each month I can use the months for finishing up cards. Like if someone has a BD or special day, circle the day and say some thing sweet on the inside. I only made 5 sets of these. Guess a couple can be put in one of my gifts exchange.
I really had fun making the calendars becasuse it made me use my cricut carts and my cuttlebug.  This Feb. is really a bright and pretty card. 

 














Thanks for looking, enjoy your day and stay warm.  It is freezing here in central Illinois.
 Later I will show you my DDS set up at the fair.  We had a fun day, didn't sell much as it was the first showing for this place. It was a busy day for people, Santa came to town by train and other craft shows around town.
Cheers ... now to get busy on my CHRISTmas Cards

10 comments:

  1. Great calender Fran. I don't know why it wouldn't sell. It's not that cold here, but man have we had snow the last two days. No end to it either threw the weekend. Today was the second snow day at the school. No buses running and I can't see them going tomorrow either. We're up to our butts in snow. Happy crafting, good to see you back ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable Fran, I can't imagine why they didn't do well in the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are pretty neat mom..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran,
    So sorry to hear that they didn't sell well at the fair. They are just adorable, you did an awesome job on them. I'm sure they would make lovely gifts for your exhange. Have a great holiday!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic calendar.....so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fran---I already left a comment, I'm just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Big Hugz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too, Fran! Your calendars are adorable! I cannot imagine why they wouldn't sell - go figure!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful calendars. So very pretty. Looking forward to getting back with it at Opus Gluei. We start up again on Sunday.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Fran, it was nice to see you over at Opus Gluei. I love the calendars, some people just don't recognize quality. These are great and you put a lot of work into them, the embellishments you made for each month are outstanding. All the best to you and yours in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I made one once, not as nice as yours though!!! This is very cool. Now that I have done more paper crafting I want to make a new one, thank you so much for the inspiration. This is a great creation! Hope you are staying warm, I see you live in Illinois too. It's brrr cold!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)