Aug 25, 2010
Out they go....
CHALLENGE #69 ORDER OF THE OPUS GLUEI
Sorry people.. this is what I get for not really reading what Opus wanted...
(This week we want you to make something that isn't quite ordinary. If you make a card, make it something other than the standard greeting card size. Whatever it is that you make, make it really different.)
So guess I really didn't do the challenge right.. Sorry!!!
NOT SO ORDINARY... Ok... not so ordinarey for me to send cards out that look alike. I really don't like sending cards that looks like another card I made.. so this is out of the ordinary for me.. these calendars cards need to go.. look alike or not. Thank you Opus for the chance to post again!! LOL
You know.... I was working on my cards, thinking.. do people really care about getting my cards and why am I doing this.. just a few minutes later the phone ring. It was from a dear person that just received one on my cards, thanking me. I really believe that was the first, in a long time. All though people send notes to the church thanking us, but this was really nice and at the right time, getting a personals call.
See... God does listen to us! He heard what I was thinking. What an encouragement!
It's a beautiful day here! Hope your day is the same.
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These cards are lovely and really like the idea of the calendar card. What a lovely boost to get that wonderful phone call. :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. I love that little clown. Cards are appreciated, but I know what you mean about wondering whether or not the handmade factor makes a difference. It was great that you got a thank you call. And perfect timing. I am so glad that OPUS GLUEI helped you to get more of your love out there. Thank you for playing with us.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to get the call JUST when you needed it!
ReplyDeleteI love garden themed cards and I have a real soft spot for wheelbarrows on cards so I love your cards and the bright cheerful calendar card are such a good idea!
Gini
xx
Dear Fran, the challenge is up to the partcipant's interpretation - we're fun like that! I love your cards and as you are aware, your recipients love to receive them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us and I hope you continue to!