Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jul 8, 2009

A Fun Thing With Opus

OK .. this is for Order of The Opus Gluei challenge this week.. . to play with your pictures digitally. .. hummm right down my ally! I love playing on my computer.

I don't know if it is to be a card or what, but I think any thing goes on Opus.. well not quite. It is a fun blog and if you never play in there you should.

Anyway, this is what I came up with since my sweet DD had fun with hers, its my turn.

You can just imagine what our scrapbooks look like.. this is the cover for my scrapbook, with out the header. A trip to "Williamsburg Here We Come". They have a red car, and that is their licence plate.. really

Untill the next time... enjoy God's many blessings!

Cheers

    5 comments:

    1. great job, I love it, people would say our scrapbooks are unique, if anything LOL
      it was a fun trip LOL

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love it, so creative and unique. Your work is FUN.
      Have a lovely weekend,
      luv
      En x

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is GREAT, I love it. This is so creative and fun. Too awesome.

      Have a great day, and wonderful weekend!

      ReplyDelete

    Comments make me smile... :-)