Jul 6, 2009
Just a few words, no card
I don't have a card to post.. last week was a busy week, like most of yours.
We had a family get together for the 4th. of July.. Would you believe that it rain the whole day. A fish fry and lots of food. We also celebrated my son and daughter-in-law 25th. Anniversary. My husband and I celebrated our 54 years July 2. But focus on the younger couple. God is so good!
I had a nice surprise in the mail the other day.. Kerry from the Three Clovers send a very beautiful card along with my candy (Rickey paper pad) love the paper, thank you Kerry. I already made a card with the paper. I used the sketch that Kerry card was make with. I think seeing them on line in our blogs just doesn't do the cards justice.
Hope sometime tomorrow I can play a couple of challenges. I am starting to have with-draws!
Cheers
Fran
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I rained on us all day too LOL but I couldn't have choose a better way to spend a rainy day.
ReplyDeleteThanks mom it was fun.
Happy late anniversary Fran! FIFTY-FOUR years!!! What an accomplishment! I wish you many more! How nice of Kerry to send you a package - she seems like she is a very kind lady. Have a great day, and hope to see you posting again soon!
ReplyDeleteFran, I didn't know how else to reach you other than to post on comment here...I hope you don't mind. The card on my blog "During This Difficult Time" was super easy. The Spellbinder Edgeability cuts out window and the outline of the roses then when you flip it to emboss it, it embosses the roses. I started with a piece of card stock for an A2 card (5.5x8.5.) scored it at 4.25 then lined up the Spellbinder die in the center of the front. Ran it through my Cuttlebug to cut it, then flipped it to emboss. I chalked the roses then cut a piece of vellum 1/4 inch smaller than the front of the card (4x5.25) set the paper size in Microsoft Word to 4x5.25 then typed the words and arranged then so it would show through the window of the card, then printed it on the vellum. I attached the vellum to the inside front of the card, then cut a piece of copy paper the size of the base card minus 1/4" (so it was cut at 4x8.25) then folded it in the center (like you would a card) then attached it to the inside of the card between the vellum and the back of the card. If you still don't understand, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...Happy Anniversary!
Hugs :)
Kelly