Cleaning up my scraps. Boy do I have lots of good scraps.. It is so hard to just throw them out!!! Enjoy Gods many blessing .. and thanks for lookin' in..
Cheers
Cleaning up my scraps. Boy do I have lots of good scraps.. It is so hard to just throw them out!!! Enjoy Gods many blessing .. and thanks for lookin' in..
Cheers
Danville, IL |
Loving that kite, great way to use your scraps. Thanks for joining in :)xx
ReplyDeleteI too love the kite! Great way to use your scraps!!! Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!
ReplyDeleteOh Fran I love it! YOu did me proud with this creation. Don't you just love using up those scraps. I'm the same way. Just need to use them more often. Thanks for joining us at ICS! ;)
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
it is a perfect man card! love it. thanks for playing along at ICS
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Very masculine!
ReplyDeleteadorable card and love the fun kite you added.. great job with the IC sketch this week!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is `beautiful`
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with I-C-S this week:) x
Great card Fran. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
ReplyDeletexx
What a perfect "man" card...they are always tough to make but you did a GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteI love all your cards! I was scrolling down through your older posts and all of your cards are so creative!
ReplyDelete