Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jul 15, 2009

Bi-Weekly challenge.

Delightful Sketches #2.. This a bi-weekly challenge. So thought I would give it a try. Here is my take on it. It is a bit simple even if it did take me all day to make. The front is popped, it doesn't look to bad on my end of the computer. Have a great day and don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Thanks for stopping in. Cheers Fran

8 comments:

  1. Those colors are pretty! What stamp is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Fran!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, this card is quite nice! Glad you were able to join us at Delightful Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card, thanks for playing with us at DD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! thanx for playin with us, hope to see you back next week:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with this and I think the one above this your first digi is awesome too. thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A woman after my own heart, I sometimes take a day to make a card too! This is a really cute one! (also, love the little sidebar note that housework is evil - I totally agree, honey)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! Love the image and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)