Day 109-at 365--Color Scheme
I may have a few extra colors. but hey- who cares I got a card in.. yahoo!
I made this last night in to the weeeee hours, not knowing what the challenge was for 365... Yahoo, this will work. My DD look at it say it qualifies for 365.
Made this card for a friend who is having an 85 birthday party this Saturday. The card is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 . Paper from Green Stack-- recycled paper. Using my baby cricut..HD-BB-WC-PS don't remember where I got the balloons they were just laying around my desk! Came in handy. Need to get dress and do something positive around the house.
Catch you later.
Go ahead and tell me what you think... I won't mind. Come back soon.
Cheers

I think it's good for todays 365
ReplyDeleteWOW an 85th!! I love all the birdies!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Karen Lee
I think it fits the challenge - love the papers and your cricut cuts.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fi
cheery and definitely colorful. Love it. Love the balloons. Great addition to a very fun card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy card! You will bring a smile to someones face, for sure! Great job on the challenge! Congrats on getting a card finished too!
ReplyDeleteLovin' all the birdies!!! CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteYep! that's a cute birdie on a lovely card. Jenny x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely and fun!! Great job with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Fran. I love the little birds on the paper. Good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteSarah x