This is Monday.. yes, it is! I don't have much to say today only that DD came for a visit yesterday with... CANDY for me. So I use one of the gift which was the MS punch. I love it!
We live 50 miles apart. When we get together we make the most of it. I am so bless that she likes to spend time with me. Ok enough of that.. Here's my take on the girly challenge. I would like to say on the inside.. Yahoo... you made it to another year..LOL but I won't.
Day 107.. Is to "GO GIRLY"

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Cheers
what a fun, fun card for a girl, great job.
ReplyDeleteGreat card Fran. It would be great for a teenager or a cheerleader lol Did you cut it with a Cricut?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Nice fun card x
ReplyDeletelove the sweet polka dots and that pretty punched border! It's so sweet of you t share your cherished moment with DD.
ReplyDeleteSWEET & fun card!!!
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute! Love the cheerleader :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute card. You are very lucky to be as close to your DD as you are. I am 16 hours away from my mom. :-( and miss her.
ReplyDeleteLucky lady getting such a lovely gift from your daughter. I use my Martha punch loads and loads.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for playing at 365 cards! I like the card for the color challenge too. And I roared with laughter at your housework is evil blinkie! I agree 100%. LOL Dust is like kryptonite to me...I go near it and lose my strength...so it just sits on my furniture and knick-knacks. hee hee
ReplyDelete