Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jun 22, 2009

Well, not quite

After uploading the sketch, I see I left part of the card off.. :-( oh well, what's new. I had the hardest time getting a clear picture of this card. I think it may be the paper I use. It has a shinny look to it. And not only that I taped the card up side down on the card stock. OH MY.. It looks petty on my end of the computer. Got a bargain at M, small pad 4x6 of K&C, less than 2 bucks. Sorry about leaving out part of the sketch. Just not my day. I am not going to do this again! Remember this is Monday.. I should be doing house work. Soooo here it is Hope you all had a great Father's Day week-end. Cheers

9 comments:

  1. Fran, it looks just fine! I love your color choice, and your mix of DP's. And those flowers are just too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so soft and sweet! I love your papers. Thanks for playing along this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card and looks great!!! way to go love the colors.. GREAT job with the IC Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you miss Fran? I can't see. I can see a fab card with 3 layers like the sketch. It's your interpreteation of the sketch and it's just great!

    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok what do you mean you left part of the sketch off. I love the way you used the sketch. It's perfect as is Fran. Fantastic job using ICS #21! Have a lovely day! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks great just like it does! perfect! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't you hate when that happens Fran - but your card is wonderful - I love those paper flowers with the bling! Thanks for having fun using ICS #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun, happy card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card Fran. I really need to get out more to see what the others are creating...LOL. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)