Jun 23, 2009
No Layer and is Lavender and it is Piece....
Three challenges here tonight.
Wanted to get this in before midnight to post on-- Day 365- Day 115 Challenge is "Piece it Together". This card will work also for Day 114 "Lavender".
On Three Clovers #18 is "No Layer Card"
This card was cut from WC on my baby cricut, I love this cut because it is good for a no layer card. The flower was put together from two punches, the flower is poped out. On the inside I made 3 of those little buggers, but didn't take a picture. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture without day light? Any way I got the job done.
Also the card is mostly lavender.. so there you go 365. 1 for 2. This was a fun card to make.
Part one
Here part 2--
Paper is K&C Sparkly Sweet..
Thats it for tonight.. sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow.
Cheers
P.S. I may just take another pictue tomorrow of the inside of this 3 side card... that's just a maybe. :-)
Thanks for stopping in.
Labels:
365 challenge and Three Clovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what a fabulous card fran...love the folds!
ReplyDeleteI think it also would count for the Caardvarks challenge and the Pile it on Challenge..
ReplyDeletegreat card, very creative....
That is a beautiful card, I love it. You make such beautiful projects.
ReplyDeleteoooh! aaaah! what a beautiful card, Fran!!! Ans my fave colors too! Thanks for participating in this weeks 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou did a fantasic job on this one Fran. I love the colors, so soft and pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWow this is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful colours and love the layout of the card.
ReplyDelete