Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jun 26, 2009

Using my own cut from DS

This week challenge for ICS is a window in the sketch. This is sketch #22

I wanted to make my own cut from the DS. Had a time getting the windows to line up. After all is said and done I really wasited a lot of paper making this cut. I guess that is part of learning. So here it is guys.... this is the inside.. I plan to put in the senitment later. This was a fun thing to do~!! Thank you for stopping by again..

Cheers

8 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the blue! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card mom. You are getting quite a large following LOL -- Hug to U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how clever Fran - such a fun sparkly perfect card - well worth that effort! Thanks for using ICS #22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fran is perfect and I love it! Great colors and I love the sparkle! Fantastic job using ICSketches #22! Thanks for playing! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly and pretty! I love how soft this card is. Glad you were able to play along this week at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran, what a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is soooo `pretty` Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Fran! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)