Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jun 10, 2009

Child Card.

ICS Sketche #20 I need a Child Birthday card this week. This sketch was a real challenge for me. I would like to put buttons, brads etc. on my cards. Postal people want 2 stamps on them. So I'll just keep my cards simple for the mail. pout! pout! Here it is! Thank you wonderful people for stopping by and saying hi! Have a great evening.. I know I will, it is Church and the Steak and Shake night. Cheers --fran--

15 comments:

  1. Great card Fran, love the stitching. Adorable child's birthday card. Steak and shake ....mmmm
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your card is SO cute! Great job. Congrats on your big win over at Three Clovers! YAY for Basic Grey!!! Good night, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. - I'm checking out commenters blogs today as well.
    Love this little card with that adorable dog. Very cute.
    Hope you'll give the paper piecing a try. Happy Stamping and have a great week. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fran, this card is SO cute! I love the colors! You did a really great job. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh very sweet adorable card Fran! Love the colors and the image! Thanks for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a PRECIOUS card, Fran! I love the soft colors you used. Ad that doggie is just too cute! Yummmmm...Steak and Shake....every time I go back home to the midwest, I have to visit Steak and Shake!! Now I'm hungry! LOL!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Fran, thanks for playing along at this weeks ICS
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Nice stitching! Love how you've listed the sketches above your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card! love the stitching. thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so sweet, so cute and absolutely charming! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fran this is such a lovely sweet perfect card for a child - fab work using ICS #20 to create such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stitching and that sweet dotted doggie!:) so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute child's card, love the stitching, and cute dog. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in at ICS this week. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fran...
    Your card is fabulous..love your use of stitching and the cute dog..
    `Thanks` for joining in with I-C-S this week..
    Have a lovely week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooo cute, the doggie makes me smile!! great colors.. great job with the IC sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)