What am I doing wrong blogger I can't seen to get post to line up.It looks good in preview, but not here, oh well, have fun trying to read it. Yahooooo I have been awarded A Kreativ Blogger Award. From Kreative Korner By Kelly. Thank you Kelly.. you are soooo nice. Hope I do this right.. Here are the RULES for this AWARD: Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting (this is a funny one!! --fran--) рез. I live on a lake. Summer I love to play in the water. (there's a 18 year old kid in me that is dieing to get out) 2. Don’t like house work. But I do it! 3. Don’t like shoes.. Love to be bare footed. 4. Not a fancy person.. Plain Jane type. 5. Love my man.. He fish all day, cleans his fish, cooks the fish… WE eat the fish. 6. Monday is my PJ day... laundry day, ugh housework! if it doesn’t get done on Monday it has to wait on the next Monday. 7. On the lazy side... love to play. (It’s the kid in me again) Now.. wasn't that interesting? 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers: http://www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com/ a. http://icaughtthebug.blogspot.com/ b. c.http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/ d. http://www.blogger.com/ht e.http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/ f.http://mudmaven.blogspot.com/ g.http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/ http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com 7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Guess that's it bloggers... Have great day.
Jun 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Fran!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks sooooo much for thinking of me!!!! You are most fabulous and wonderfully creative too!
Have a super week and thanks again!!!!!
~amy~
Hi Fran! Thanks so much for the wonderful award! You are too sweet! ~chris
ReplyDeleteLOL Fran Blogger does that to me as well - you need to go into the "html" editing part and fix it up there - I pretty much do it every post.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your lovely award and congrats on you receiving one, not surprising to see you being awarded with a Kreativity Award - thanks for the inspiration Fran and have a great day!
Oh thankyou so much Fran :-) how sweet of you to pass this on to me!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for my first award. You are my inspiration. Hugs and Kisses.
ReplyDeleteFran you are SO SWEET!! I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just a little behind! I'll get this posted soon enough.
ReplyDeleteTake care, & thanks for sharing such a lovely blog with everyone!
--Gracie