Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 7, 2009

I Want Chocolate

You can have the lollipops, I want chocolate! DAY 68--36 "I WANT CANDY" Here is my take on the challenge for today. Scraps again, I am so happy that I am using my scraps, I have so much of it! The punch is The Paper Studio. Thanks for looking. --fran--

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the challenge...gotta love a chocolate card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your colour combo.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo you have used

    I would like to ask if you would be so kind as to visit my blog to read the post I have added today, it is for such a special cause.
    Thanks
    Maz
    http://natures-workshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, and sweet, and rich, great sentiment, and the colour combo is devine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)