Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 9, 2009

365 Challenge

The challenge for Day 70 on 365 is another "Ad Inspired". My card looks pretty plain. It's going to a guy friend, who is in the hospital with back surgery. It has pink in it. I really think it will be ok. What do you think? Here's my take on the challenge. Those little black things on the card is holding the card... its not on the card. Hope every one is having a great Spring Day. Enjoy the week-end. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i love the little doggy - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Fran, the little dog image is too cute. I personally think every man needs a bit of pink in his life at times..... :)
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran enjoyed your blog and when I saw that bedroom I was awe struck, love your take on it. DO you happen to know who makes that bed spread though? It would look lovely in my daughters room. You now have five followers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)