Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 6, 2009

Yahoo another card... 2 in one day!

Day 67-- Think Pink on 365.. and I used the sketeh from ICS #15 Today's challenge wants to see a whole lot of Pink!! I can't believe that I fished this in time to post, guess that's cause it wasn't much to this card.. but it is PINK Thanks for looking. Hope you had a great day. -fran--

7 comments:

  1. super pretty...love the flower and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's absolutely beautiful Fran! Love it! Fantastic job using the sketch. Oh did I tell you I love the didtressing on the branch! I do! Thank you for joining us at ICS! Great having you join us! Hope to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet pink card! i love the sponging. makes the leave jump right off the paper. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet, 'pretty in pink' :) and
    LOVE the puppy cards below!!! I have the same cartridge (as I have 3 pups to scrap about), but I don't use it often enough! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, very pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards...Great take on ICS sketch....
    `Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week..
    Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)