Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 6, 2009

Hey!!! Give me a break!!!

Gee, I just don't know how you guys get your work done around the house. Here I am a stay at home retire grandma and I can't keep up with you guys.. I need one day to think about the challenge another day getting it made and another day to post... gee.. but I am having fun, even if it takes all day, who cares about the house??? Challenge for today at 365--Day 66.. "A Certain Sentiment #2" to use this sentiment: "You are there, and I am here" Here is my take. and now the inside... Thanks for looking.. I used the pups cart and sentiment typed from the computer.. paper is scraps. This card is going to a very good friend who is having surgery again today, and will be in the hospital for some time. This was a fun challenge to make, again thanks for looking and come back again. -fran-

3 comments:

  1. I love your card for this challenge! Super cute! Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute! great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards...Great take on ICS sketch....
    `Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week..
    Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)