Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 4, 2009

Day 65- Mother's Day Card

Day 65 I am putting these cards all together. Hope this works ok..I am so behind. Day 64 Super Sketchy Sunday My take Day 63 Floral Fest Today's challenge is to include 8 flowers on your card. This is what I call my Smilie card. :-) Day 62..age is just a number..A number should be on the card - a date, age, whatever - but the number should signify the importance of the event. I have a five year old great-grandson turning 5 very soon. This was a fun one to make. Day 61 Leaf it up to me. Challenge is to put a leaf (or two or three) on your card. Stamp it, draw it, cut it out, use an image or the real thing, but there must be at least one leaf on your card My take Day 60 (April) Say "What?" I had a ball making this one... so fun.. This is an April card, but had to show it! Sure hope I can keep up with May. Thanks for looking. God Bless --fran--

3 comments:

  1. WOW Fran! You've been busy! I love all of them. Such bright fun colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy!! - Good job
    they look great -- I love your smiles

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)