Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jun 11, 2011

I'm Back .. and thank you!

I want to thank the ones who left comments on my blog while I was gone a couple of weeks... which was almost a month. Things needed done around the house and etc. when we got home. One thing lead into many.


Our grandson's and new wife Shari wedding was just beautiful. It was a wonderful day on Clearwater Beach Fla. The 2 weeks with my daughter and son-in-love was sunny the whole time... then we had to come home to rain, rain and more rain. The weather is just now begging to be clear. Another week-end coming up to celebrate the young couple wedding with some of the family that couldn't make the trip to Fla. The plan is to have it at our house. Should be a fun week-end with family.

I am leaving you a picture of our young couple.


Thanks for stopping by..
Cheers
My plans for the next couple of days are to... clean up my computer and get organized!   :-)

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back....sounds like you had a wonderful time and what a good looking couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling through your blog and all of your creations are super cute, I love them!

    Check out my new card making blog, Made Especially For You. It's still getting started, but I promise it will get better! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)