Grand-son is getting married in Fl. this week-end. Putting this card in Challenge#4
with Whimsical Wednesday, They wanted a project that inspired Royal Wedding. I will be out of my women cave for about a week, so I won't be peeking in on you. Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Apr 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty card! I love the colors and silouette of the bride and groom. Have fun at the wedding and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
ReplyDeleteFran,
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! I LOVE the cut and the details! How gorgeous is that background too! I LOVE how you posted that you have a "Royal" wedding in your family! I couldn't agree more with you... to watch your grandson get married is just precious! Enjoy the wedding and treasure this special time. The happy couple will LOVE this card! I also feel bad you will be out of your women cave for a week but again it is worth it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
Beautiful job on your card!Hope you have fun at the Wedding,Thank you for joining in the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the trip and hope you have a good time!! love and hugs..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the colors and the bling you added. I hope you have a great time at the wedding and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)
ReplyDeleteHello , this is such a lovely card. I really like your choice of colors & the sillouhette image you chose. Bling is always fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat job.
Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
Look forward to having you follow my blog too.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
Great card Fran! Your grandson will love it! Enjoy the wedding!! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday this week :)
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card! Congratulations on the wedding of your grandson!! I am sure they will love this card! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!!! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I'm sure that he will love it. Have a great time at your son's wedding! Good luck from the Whimsical Wednesday challenge Design Team!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card....what a great idea to use a silhouette of a couple.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely!
ReplyDeleteMomo sent me, and I'm a new follower.
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Very cute card
ReplyDeletecard is very pretty and nice,,
ReplyDeleteUhooi.blogspot.com
Such a pretty card. Any couple would love to get this card! Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!:)
ReplyDelete