Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Mar 28, 2011

JOIN THE FUN !!

Yahooooo you need to check out Me 'N' Miss Pink Cricut.. she is celebrating her 100 followers
What's great about having 100 followers ???  Once upon a Princess cricut cart! thats what great! 
I found Miss Pink by Made by MOMO find followers.  We are having loads of fun, come join the fun.
The sun is out today and it should be a great day.. no rain or snow!!  God is Good.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers-- fran

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link:)

    I found you through momo and I am now a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't go wrong with a name like Miss Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! Super cute!!! I am a new follower of your, sent by MOMO. Please stop over to my blog and follow too:)
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)