Sister's In Christ Challenge # 66, this week is to show... Thankfulness- Psalm 107:1.. "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever"
This card is made for my friend that just had knee replacement.. as I was thinking about my card and thinking how thankful I am to have good friends. Inside says " About all the wonderful things God created.. and you came to mind!
God is so good!
And guess what.. I still can't believe this. I was pick for the Sister In Christ ... Shining Star Blinkie.. how cool is that??
Cheers
Thanks for stopping by so I could share my good news about blinkie..
Nov 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is adorable and the sentiment is so perfect. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blinkie.....
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card Fran and your sentiment is wonderful. That bear is so cute.
Congrats on your award! This card is so sweet and gentle - who wouldn't love to see that in their mail?
ReplyDelete