Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jan 28, 2011

Challenge #73.. Stampin"Sisters In Christ -- "Use Vintage style project".. I thought it was about time I do some posting to show that I am still making cards. Sometimes I feel that my card are too simple to show. With me, if I put those big bows and buttons and all that fancy stuff,. they won't go though the mail, unless I put more stamps on them. I'm thinking I should start a blog "No Challenge Just Show Your Stuff."

Anyway I really enjoy the spriptural in Sisters.. this week is Jermeah 31:3. Show LOVE as God love us.  His love is forever. 

Opus-- Wants  "Key to My Heart... I think this card will work for that #87 Challenge, it has a heart and I put my heart into making it.. I have a child trunk that was given to me as a child by my grandmother. It over 100 years old. I use to put some of my favorite cards in it. Some of my cards are as old as I am. LOL.. The picture on this card was from a friend of 60 years ago. So I would say it is vintage. Here is my recycled card


The one who has a key to my heart is going to get this card..he loves my kisses! 
Cheers..


                                                                                                                                                                         

6 comments:

  1. This is just absolutely adorable! I love those paper pieced ears. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love , love this card. That image is adorable, and so very special. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. I love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is just the cutest! I have a few old cards that must be from the same era... very cute and special! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adroable is this - - it is perfect for this weeks challenge Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! We appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card and I would never think your cards are too simple. We just all have our own style. So wonderful to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your cards..I always smile when I get one of your creations..love you mom..

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)