Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Oct 28, 2010

Thinking of you!!!

Sister's in Christ Challenge # 62 wants us to use pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


Scripture.. Psalm 73:26.. "My health may fail, My sprint may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart.. He is mine forever"

 As I worked on this card I was thinking of a young lady, who is being lifted up at my church, that just found out she has breast cancer. 

Thanks for stopping by... and have a great week. My DD is flying in from Fl. so I know I am in for a great week end. 

Cheers and enjoy God's many blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fran this is gorgeous! What a beautiful collection of hearts and all the different tones of pink...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so pretty Fran. Just love the different design of the hearts. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Fran!! Love your choice of paper and the hearts. Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)