Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 31, 2010

I am doing two challenges for this post, a sketch from OCC and metal from Sisters in Christ.
Thursday--   OCC Challenge .. sketch #30
And Tuesday-- Stampin Sisters In Christ Challenge # 54  wants us to use some form of metal..I thought I would go ahead and use the Scripture for the week..
 Proverbs 27:17 -- here is what I came up with. 

I have a very special  friend I am sending this to, she is a real blessing.  God is Good!
Cheers

 

6 comments:

  1. great card mom... Hope to see another great card posted tomorrow. -- love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you next week :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have put this card together. Like the vintage look of the papers and the metal brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is perfect to send to your friend. she is sure to love it :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for becoming a follower, I am a new follower of yours, you are very gifted with the stamps, I haven't attemped crafting with stamps yet but hope to try, hope they turned out as beautiful as yours!!!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)