Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

May 15, 2010

GRADUATION TIME AGAIN

I used the sketch from ICS #65, but missed the boat in getting these card finished.  I had 3 graduation cards to make this month, 2 of my grandchildren and 1 really close friend, grandchild.  All from H.S. 


This is the inside....



I tried to put the sketch in here, couldn't get it down here. It wanted to be on top... dang!!  I don't know what happened to posting, I must have forgotten how to do it or they keep changing this crazy thing.  Don't they know that older people don't like changes!!!! 

I am  planning on getting back to  posting more... don't redo your craft room!! you will  have a hard time finding you stuff  and stay out of the farming business on fb.       :-)       

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by ..

Cheers
--fran--


4 comments:

  1. Great cards Fran! Glad to see you back...we have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards mom!! maybe if you mess your room up enough times you will be able to find your stuff. -- Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been by in far too long, Fran, and you've redone your background and banner - LOVE IT!!! Very happy bright colors!

    These are great cards, loving how you made each unique to the recipient - so you could (in a sense) get them done quickly but still add that heartfelt touch. Lovely!

    Redid your craft room eh? I'll have to look at previous posts and see if you shared the transformation with your blog readers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look. I love the bright cheery ribbons and the new banner.

    Your cards are great. I love how you made each one taylored for each graduate.

    I hate when I "clean up". Makes me "lose" everything too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)