ok.. ok.. I need to post something.. that is what my DD is telling me. I really think she wants me to show off my new background. Isn't it the cutest background you ever saw? Yes, she made it for me.. I can't take the credit for it.
I do have something I want to share... Saturday I recived a surprise gift in the U.S. mail from Rosemary, Woodsboro, MD. Thank you very much, it did brighter my day. Wonder if it was her way of telling me to get busy and post some card!! I am still making cards but not working with the challenges. Well, guess I could post them, but they are very fast and simple. Nothing special, just the people I send them to.
Thank you Rosemary.
Check out Caught the Bug, her background is almost as cute as mine. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Cheers
Apr 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful background. Funny I visited your blog yesterday as I am was trying to catch up on everyones posts and saw that you hadn't been on for a while. So good to see you. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi mom, you don't have to post a card, you can just ramble like I do... LOL love ya
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI just had a quick look at a few of your posts while having lunch at work and really loved the apple card! Hopefully I can get to read more later.
Cheers
Antmee
Gorgeous background. Your daughter did a great job!
ReplyDeleteAw, Fran, you're welcome. Actually, no I wasn't trying to make you get busy - I was thinking of you. I had bought several magazines with the intent to just share them with bloggy buddies as a surprise. We get so much junk in our mail that sometimes a little something is a nice treat!
ReplyDeleteHowever, we do miss you at the Opus Gluei and I love coming by to see your cards and other projects! Have a lovely day, Fran!