Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Mar 15, 2010

Peachy Keen .. HAPPY SPRING every one!

This is my take for Peachy Keen Challenge #24.  HAPPY SPRING!
Do the sketch and must use a PK Stamp.. The stamp is the face of my little egg.  You can't see it, but the center is pop.. looks cute from my side of the world.

I have been away from my card making for some time.. I have this DD, that thought my craft room needed to be update,  to lots of little white boxes... I can't find a thing now.  I haven't gotten my room set up the way I want it.  Hope to get back into the swing of card making again... to be honest.. I am having a hard time keeping away from my farm on facebook... what a waste of time.

Thanks for stopping in, hope to visit your blogs soon.  Oh by the way.. had to get a new computer, so now I am trying to learn windows 7.  What was life before the computers???

Cheers
Fran

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fran...This is such a sweet card. Love the color combo! It's nice to have you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran!
    What a fun card! Glad you took a break from tending the farm. I waste my time playing bejeweled blitz. So glad you could join us at PKS! Hope to see you next time!
    :) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's not just me Fran! I'm a Bejeweled Blitz nut too! I should ban myself!
    I'm glad you took time out to make this adorable card! It's cute, funny and pretty too.
    Thanks for playing along with us Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutiest egg. Love the image. Great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Fran! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)