HI Fran, that card is just adorable - I love that cute pooch image you have used. Your great grandson is gorgeous - congrats to you on being a Great GrandMa for the 6th time around!
What a CUTE CUTE card! Gosh, I can't believe you are a great grandmother...You wear well!
Hey Granni, Levi loves his card! great pix too. Love you
i hope you enjoyed the party
That is a cute card and I love it! That is also an adorable photo of you two together, you are a truly blessed person and deserve every bit of it.
Comments make me smile... :-)
HI Fran, that card is just adorable - I love that cute pooch image you have used. Your great grandson is gorgeous - congrats to you on being a Great GrandMa for the 6th time around!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE CUTE card! Gosh, I can't believe you are a great grandmother...You wear well!
ReplyDeleteHey Granni, Levi loves his card!
ReplyDeletegreat pix too.
Love you
i hope you enjoyed the party
ReplyDeleteThat is a cute card and I love it! That is also an adorable photo of you two together, you are a truly blessed person and deserve every bit of it.
ReplyDelete