Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Oct 2, 2009

Pink and glitter it is!

This is for 2 challenges.. #33 Three Clovers to  Think Pink and #26 Opus Show me sparkles.
Show me glitter.
I had a hard time getting this picture, to much glitter. So took pic without the flash . This will have to do.         I don't do bows well, :-(  ...  I need Kelly's bows. :-)


Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your many blessings.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Fran, what a beautiful card. I LOVE the paper and can only image how it looks in real life! The little ducks are adorable! Thanks for ther kudos on the bows...your look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love the ducks and the bows. Too adorable. Perfect for Opus Gluei. Thanks for playing with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card mom, to bad we don't have any little girls coming
    I think your bows look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baby card Fran.
    Do you use a photo editing programme? Something like Picasa?
    If you use the Auto Contrast function that usually takes the gray cast away you get with an indoor photo taken without using a flash. It will make the photo nice and bright again!
    Happy crafting!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card, I love all pink and girly things and add bling and swoon!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)