Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Sep 21, 2009

WOW..  This month is going to fast... birthdays, anniversaries and a wedding.  I thought August came and went.  Would you like to know how my last couple of days went?   I opened my computer and it was full of viruses and worms...been working on getting it cleaned out with no luck.  I just may have to get a new computer, it is only 9 years old.  Happy I have a lap top to play on.

I made a card for my DD 50th. birthday, didn't have a chance to take pic and post it.. but here is her picture, isn't she cute. LOL



Here is a wedding card and one of my quick anniversary cards.


I missed bloging with you guys, and checking on my wonderful followers.  Hope you didn't give up on me!
Thanks for visiting me... come back soon.
Enjoy Gods many blessing.

6 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards Fran. The colors are fantastic. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I thought you would like the picture Bobbi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic of the birthday girl..at least she isn't turning gray..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - Bobbi, it is a cute photo! I love your blog, Fran. Love to see what you get yourself into and the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so pretty. I love the pic of Bobbi. Too funny. I remember playing Cousin It when I was younger. And had way longer hair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)