Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 11, 2009

What color...?

Hummm...Don't know what I will do with this one, but I am sure it will find a home. These are the colors for Day 164 Color Scheme--365 Challenge Well.. what can I say.. its different..I like the colors, but not the way I used for this card. As you see I have my baby cricut working again, it need another house unit(the little green thing that holds the needle) Thanks to my DD, she had an extra one. That's it for today. Have a good day and thanks for looking in. Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Those little birdies are the cutest, Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on this challenge!! Your card turned out adorable. It just screams FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little birdies too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran!!!!! Excellent job on the color challenge! sweet birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you won us all over with those birdies, what a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job with the colors! Love the little birds! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)