Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 10, 2009

Finally, I'm getting a card in this week!!!

Sketches #28 -- Christmas Card, for Inspirational Card Sketches I'm not wanting to think of Christmas yet, but this was a fun challenge to do. I just may use this for this years card, but with different background paper on each card. I had a hard time getting a good picture of this card. It is very bright on my end of the computer. I found the bells in Stretch your Imagination. The paper I had from last year, just know it was Christmas paper. On the inside it reads-- time for peace.. time fo joy..time for love.. May yours be blessed with all of these. Thanks for popping in. I really missed not posting last week been busy making flower for my GDD bridal shower. I made 8 of these vase. The ideal was from my DD Here's a peek of what they look like..just wished I had gotten a better picture. The flower are on both side Come back soon! Cheers

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Glad you did as now I can see your wonderful creations. Love this card and the flowers look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful
    `Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the three bells for the repeated shape. Very wonderful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran! Glad to see you "out and about" this week! Thanks for dropping by my blog - haven't seen you for a bit... Great card! I probably won't start my Christmas cards until Dec. 31st...lol!!! I've actually been sending New Year's cards the past few years, as the holidays are SO busy! Folks tell me that they like that! Who knows? Love your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh love our card, like the way you did the bells and sentiments. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fran, love your peace, joy, love card - really christmassy and pretty, thanks for using ICS #29 to make your lovely card.

    Love the flowers in the vase - very pretty and sweet!

    So nice to catch up here with all your gorgeous creations and thanks for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow soo love your fun card, and super cute and festive. great job with the IC sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and such a lovely message inside!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)