Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 17, 2009

Anniversary Card

I needed an Anniversary card, so here is the card I made, you can hardly see the MS boarder, click on it to see it larger. I used my cuttlebug embossment . Computer for the sentiment. The hardest part of making these cards is posting them. It takes me forever! Have a great week. DD and I are taking a week-end trip to St. Charles, IL. for a Scrapbook expo ..this weekend, she can talk me into any thing! This is ICSketches #29

Thanks for stopping by and come back again, I love your comments.

Cheers

Fran

11 comments:

  1. Great Anniversary card, Fran! Have fun with DD! I'm jealous of your trip : -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a splendid idea to do the corner of the paper embossed and to use the flowers for the center! Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! love your card, great color, I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job on this card Fran. Love how you embossed the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, so great to see you at ICS again! Love your gorgeous anniversary card - that embossing is very creative and love the simple clean lines of the card! Have a fab weekend at the Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card mom, can't wait until the expo, I'm sure I will find a lot of "must haves" for my collections

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fran

    THank you for visiting me and your kind comments adn it has given me the opportunity to come along and look at your super work.

    I really like this Anniversaty card, simple elegance which is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Fran your card is absolutely breathtaking! LOVE it! Thanks so much taking the time out of your busy schedule to join ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)