Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 20, 2009

Humm lost my post..

Found the sketche that I made my BD card from.. went into edit post to finish my blog. My Post was gone... yeap gone. Guess I didn't save it, but I do know that is was on my blog. hummm just don't know what I am doing LOL Here the lost sketche it's Mojo Monday and I don't know which monday it is. That's what I get for lurking around at all the wonderful blogs out there.

And here is my card. The paper is from Nana's Nursery.. baby girl. Cricut cut out. MS border.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Fran

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Great job on the Mojo sketch! Ha ha, I turned that one on it's end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a collection of Mojo Monday prompts that I keep saying I'm going to do and then never do so I say atta girl for getting it done. Also, this is lovely and I really like it. I love the colors and all the little touches you put in (like the gems and the ribbon that tempt the eye all around).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful paper. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh' what a wonderful colors!!!

    great card

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)