Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Aug 25, 2009

Hot..Hot..Hot!

The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #45, is to create a project that has the word "HOT" in it. This was a fun card to make.. it took me most of the morning to find a tomato I like for my card. It's simple and to the point! LOL Now that I have this posted I can get dress and have breakfast... what 12:30? Wel.. maybe lunch. DD and I had a wonderful fun day at St. Charles EXPO. We really enjoy the Custom Crops booth. They had some great buys. Hope you all are having a great Tue. thanks for stopping into my blog. This is DD Caught he Bug and I at the St.Charles IL. Expo..

7 comments:

  1. That's a cute card, I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had a good visit with DD! Those Expo's are always SO much fun! Your card is cute! Funny how so many of us went with RED cards with a HOT theme!!! lol - power of suggestion, I guess! Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such nice, warm comments! Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Fran! Your mornings sound like mine. Sometimes I never make it out of jammies. LOL Love your HOT card. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. BTW, I'm also on the Custom Crops DT. Wish I could have made it to the Expo. I'm originally from Hinsdale but don't make it back too often anymore. Say "Hi" to Kelly and the gang from me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Great use of the word hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran, Very nice card, I like the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you lucky duck! I would have enjoyed meeting Kelly and all the gang at Custom Crops! I am on the design team over on their website and they seem like a fun bunch. Love your tomato! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geee I must have miss something. I didn't know if Kelly and her gang was there.. no name tags, that I remember. Really weren't introduced to them, but they all seemed like fun girls, and very friendly. They had a super drawing, that we didn't get in on. We did spend money!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)