Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jul 27, 2009

Grrr not my day!

This challenge ICS Sketch #26 needs to be in by midnight tonight. Hope it make it. I make lots of cards that I am not happy with and I don’t post. But this one is going in, because I really like the candy ICS us giving away this week. I just may get lucky. To start with, my baby cricut stopped working for me. It isn’t cutting deep into the paper and is eating my paper. I played with my cricut most of the day trying to get it working, with no luck, so I had to cut my flower by hand with a punch. I really wanted different kind of flowers on this card, but had to use what I have. Boo Woo. Here is ICS sketch #26. And here is my card. Thanks for looking. Cheers

5 comments:

  1. My cricut has been acting silly as well. Maybe you need a new blade? that helped me when mine was tearing the paper. Hope you figure it out soon.

    I think your card is darling! I love the flowers and bees. Thanks for playing along this week at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  2. try a new blade that usually helps mine when it is tearing paper. hope you figure it out soon. I think you card is adorable! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I hope you find out what is wrong with your cricut. Check out the manual or try going online to see if there are any suggestions. Seems like both girls said change the blade so that might be a first option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too funny. This card is cute.
    Sorry that changing the bladed didn't help...
    Love you mom ---
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your Cricut decided to take a vacation, I hope the situation works out for you! However, you still made a great looking card - I like your take on this sketch, it is very happy and summery!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)