Be sure to check out my new pages. It's just dumb stuff!

Jul 17, 2009

Got to have the Scor-Bug

Day 139 at DAY 365 Today's challenge is to try paper piercing! The tool I use was my sewing machine without thread. The lines are not straight, I think that's ok, it's just a craft and its me I just order 2 of the little tool (Scor-Bug) from Scor- Pal. (for me and DD) I am having a hard time keeping up with you bloggers. LOL The card that I am using is one that I played with in Adobe bucket paints yesterday. It was fun learning something new, but it took my whole day!! What got me started was Delightful Digital , it is their digital stamp that I use for this card. . I think I will keep it as a sample card as I am not to happy with my first Digital paint. Here it is........................

the sign and the mushroom are popped.

Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day and don't forget to enjoy God's many blessings.

Cheers

7 comments:

  1. I love it, the colors are so cheerful.
    I can't wait for my new toy to come LOL yipee!!!

    I hope you remember how you did the colors in Adobe so you can teach me.

    Love you mom..... B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fran!!

    Good "seeing" you...what an adorable card...love that mushroom!

    Happy Friday!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use your sewing machine without thread! Your card is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran wonderful job on this! I love this stamp it is so cute. I am seeing more and more digital stuff out there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Fran, I am using so many digi images these days, well, it saves space.... Loving this one. Have a great weekend,
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fran! I like the card too, I haven't been doing digital but I'm intrigued by it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile... :-)